Presentations from RSL Meeting
Restricted Substances List Seminar
31 March 2006
Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre
Please Click Here for the Full Set of Presentations (*Note: this is a large PDF file and will take a while to download).
Click Here for Q&A (Also see #9 for FAQ)
Click Here for Q&A in Chinese
- Introduction to AFIRM – Betsy Blaisdell, Global Supply Chain, Timberland
- Purpose of Session – Jeffrey Birtwistle, C&A
- RSL – Definitions and Why – Sean Cady, Levi Strauss & Co.
- Chemical Categories – Marcus Kuerner, adidas
- Examples of Failures – John Frazier, Nike
- Implementation: Sources of Failures – Phil Patterson, Marks & Spencer
- Implementation: Tips for Compliance – Mattias Bodin, H&M
- Testing – Reiner Hengstmann, PUMA
- Questions – Pam Utz, GAP, Inc.